12 May 2013

Back in Central Europe

Ahhhhh. After over four years, we have found our family back in Central Europe. This time we are settling in to life in Prague, Czech Republic. I have seen so many clever names for blogs and have not have a good brainstorm for ours (yet). I have enjoyed using alliteration in the past, so I will put my thinking cap on.

I'm anxious to share some photos and bits and pieces of our life here as we learn to live together in a culture not our own. It's always interesting, sometimes frustrating and requires lots of "reframing" to cope on a daily basis.

I'm not deleting my past posts from our two years in Louisville, Kentucky (then titled Living Large in Louisville, then changed to Living on Less in Louisville) or 9 months in Slovakia (then titled Bratislava and Beyond). But we'll just keep them back there so I know where to find everything. 

No comments: